(1) This Guideline replaces Appendix 2.10(o) of the Academic Policy (December 2010).
(2) For the purpose of this Policy refer to the Academic Board's Definitions Policy.
(3) The University Wide Major Approval Submission is prepared by members of the School/College coordinating the Major and submitted to that School Board /College Board for the Secretary, Academic Board who will distribute it to the Deputy Vice Chancellor, the Vice Chancellor and Academic Board.
(4) The Submission is the primary document that gives the details of the content of the proposed new University Wide Major and related issues and must contain all the information as specified in the University Wide Major Approval Submission Template.
(5) University Wide Majors will normally comprise existing units. If this is not the case justification is required.