View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies, procedures and guidelines contained in the SCU Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The SCU Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the grey menu bar located just below the blue banner on this page.
- Reasonable Adjustments for Students with Disabilities PolicyThis Policy outlines the assistance available to students who have a disability.
- Records Management PolicyThis Policy establishes principles to ensure the proper creation and maintenance of the University's records.
- Records Management ProceduresThese procedures provide operational guidance to staff on dealing with records. This includes guidance on creating and capturing records, storage, maintenance and monitoring and retention and disposal.
- Recruitment and Selection PolicyThis Policy sets down a framework and principles for the University's recruitment and selection processes.
- Recruitment and Selection Procedures - Casual EmployeesThis procedure establishes the recruitment and selection processes for casual employees at Southern Cross University
- Recruitment and Selection Procedures - Fixed-term and Continuing EmployeesThis procedure establishes the recruitment and selection processes for fixed-term and continuing employees at Southern Cross University
- Refunds and Remissions PolicyThis policy establishes a standard for assessing and processing the re-crediting of a FEE-HELP balance, remitting a HECS-HELP balance and refunding of up-front student contribution amounts or partial payments in exceptional/special circumstances.
- Refunds and Remissions ProcedureThis policy establishes a standard for the assessment and processing of refunds and remissions.
- Relocation Assistance PolicyThis policy specifies the relocation assistance the University provides to new appointees relocating to commence their appointments and existing employees who relocate to work at another SCU locality.
- Relocation Assistance ProcedureThese procedures give effect to the uniform implementation of the Relocation Assistance Policy.
- Remote Access Policy(Expired)This Policy establishes principles and processes for the use of Remote Access from off-site locations to the University network.
- Remotely Piloted Aircraft (Drone) PolicyThis Policy governs the use of Remotely Piloted Aircraft (also known as Unmanned Aerial Vehicles or Drones) by the University.
- Research Responsible Conduct PolicyThis Policy establishes principles and processes for the responsible conduct of research.
- Risk Management PolicyThe Risk Management Policy seeks to embed a Risk Management philosophy as part of the University's everyday working environment.
- Rules - Fees, Charges and SanctionsThis Rule establishes principles and processes related to Student Fees, Charges and Sanctions.
- Rules - Student Academic and Non-Academic Misconduct RulesThis Rule sets out the procedures for investigating and determining Allegations of misconduct by students, as well as penalties that may be applied and rights of review.
- Rules Relating to Awards - Rule 1 Definitions - RESCINDED(Expired)This Rule provides definitions and preliminary provisions for the Rules Relating to Awards Rules 1, 2, 3, 5, 10 and Specific Award Rules.
- Rules Relating to Awards - Rule 10 - AwardsThis Rule establishes provisions for Awards.
- Rules Relating to Awards - Rule 2 - Coursework Awards - General ProvisionsThis Rule establishes general provisions for coursework awards.
- Rules Relating to Awards - Rule 3 - Coursework Awards - Student Assessment and ExaminationsThis document establishes principles and processes for Coursework Awards and student Assessment and Examinations.
- Rules Relating to Awards - Rule 4 - Coursework Awards Specific Award RulesThis document is for redirection purposes only. It provides a link to Specific Award Rules which have not been converted into the SCU Policy Library format.
- Rules Relating to Awards - Rule 5 - Honours Awards (Separate Year)This Rule establishes general provisions for Honours awards.
- Rules Relating to Awards - Rule 6 - Honours Awards Specific Award RulesThis document is for redirection purposes only. It provides a link to Specific Award Rules which are have not been converted into the SCU Policy Library format.
- Rules Relating to Awards - Rule 7 - Masters by Thesis AwardsProvides University wide specific award requirements for the Masters by Thesis awards.
- Rules Relating to Awards - Rule 8 - Professional Doctorate AwardsProvides University wide specific award requirements for Professional Doctorate awards.
- Rules Relating to Awards - Rule 9 - Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) awardProvides University wide specific award requirements for Doctor of Philosophy awards.