View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies, procedures and guidelines contained in the SCU Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The SCU Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the grey menu bar located just below the blue banner on this page.
- Carer's Leave ProceduresThese procedures set down the carer's leave provisions that apply where employment is governed by the University's enterprise agreement.
- Cash Collection and Receipting ProceduresThis procedure sets out the processes for cash handling within the University.
- Cash Handling PolicyThis policy sets out the controls for cash handling within the University.
- Child Safe Environment PolicyThe purpose of this policy is to set out the University's commitment to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children with whom University staff, students and volunteers interact in the course of their employment or study, and to ensure that the University fulfils its obligations under the: Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012 (NSW); Working with Children (Risk Management and Screening) Act 2000 (Qld); and, any other State or Territory based equivalents.
- Child Safe Environment ProceduresThe purpose of this procedure is to set out the University's commitment to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children with whom University staff, students and volunteers interact in the course of their employment or study, and to ensure that the University fulfils its obligations under the: Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012 (NSW); Working with Children (Risk Management and Screening) Act 2000 (Qld); and, any other State or Territory based equivalents.
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) PolicyEstablishes management principles and procedures for the University's CCTV network.
- Code of ConductThis Code of Conduct establishes the minimum standards and obligations relating to conduct and behaviour.
- Commercial Activities PolicyThis Policy provides principles and processes for evaluating, approving and monitoring the University's commercial activities.
- Commercial Activities ProceduresThis document links to a procedure which provides processes for evaluating, approving and monitoring the University's commercial activities.
- Committees of Examiners Meeting ProceduresThe purpose of this Procedure is to establish processes for Committees of Examiners meetings.
- Community Engaged Learning At-Risk ProceduresProvides a means for designated officers of the University to restrict student participation in third party Community Engaged Learning settings on the basis of poor academic performance or misconduct
- Community Engaged Learning PolicyThis Policy establishes principles for the provision of contextualised learning experiences for students across a range of communities.
- Community Service Leave ProceduresThis procedure sets down the community service leave provisions that apply where employment is governed by the University's enterprise agreement.
- Compassionate Leave ProceduresThese procedures set down the compassionate leave provisions that apply where employment is governed by the University's enterprise agreement.
- Complaint Policy - StaffThis Policy establishes the principles to be followed for resolving staff complaints.
- Complaint Procedure - StaffThis Procedure establishes the process to be followed for resolving staff grievances and gives effect to the uniform implementation of the Staff Complaint Policy.
- Complaints Policy - Students and Members of the PublicComplaints procedure for students and members of the public.
- Compliance PolicyThis policy establishes the fundamental principles of conduct and commitment for the University and its Controlled Entities with respect to achieving compliance.
- Computer Lab Software Installation Policy(Expired)This Policy establishes principles for the installation of software onto servers or workstations in student computing labs.
- Computer Workstation Policy(Expired)This Policy establishes principles to regulate computer purchasing and manage IT investment.
- Computing Conditions of Use Policy(Expired)This Policy establishes responsibilities and ethics related to the acceptable use of computing and telecommunication facilities.
- Contract Management FrameworkThis framework provides a guide to the University's contract management process as well as tool and templates to assist University staff in effectively managing contracts.
- Contract ProceduresThis document outlines the contract preparation, signing and record keeping process.
- Contractor Safety Induction PolicyThis policy defines the principles under which contractors may enter University campuses.
- Contractor Safety ProceduresThis Procedure defines the processes by which contractors may enter University campuses.
- Copyright PolicyThis Policy establishes principles to ensure compliance with the Copyright Act 1968.
- Corporate Credit Card PolicyThis Policy establishes principles relating to use of the University Corporate Credit Card.
- Corporate Credit Card ProceduresThis Procedure establishes processes relating to use of the University Corporate Credit Card.
- Corporate Identity PolicyThe purpose of this Policy is to ensure the University projects and promotes a single, consistent identity for Southern Cross University and that the content of all promotional materials and publications is accurate and current.
- Council - Composition of Council Membership RuleThis Rule establishes the composition of Council pursuant to section 9(B)(4) of the Act.
- Council - Elections RuleThis document governs elections for Council.
- Council - Statement of Primary ResponsibilitiesStatement of the University Council's Primary Responsibilities.
- Course and Unit Accreditation PolicyThis Policy addresses matters related to the quality and integrity of the planning and approval process for academic courses offered by the University.
- Course and Unit Nomenclature PolicyThis Guideline facilitate consistency in course titling within levels of courses.
- Course Progress and Completion Within Expected Duration of Study PolicyThis Policy establishes processes for monitoring and managing international students' enrolment load and progress towards completion.
- Course Progress and Completion Within Expected Duration of Study ProceduresThis document outlines the University's procedures for monitoring course progress of onshore international students and implementing intervention strategies for students identified as being at risk of not making satisfactory course progress.
- Course Structures and Levels of Learning PolicyEstablishes the principles for Policies and Guidelines for the structure of the University's undergraduate and postgraduate coursework awards.
- Critical Incident International Students PolicyThis plan provides principles and processes for managing critical incidents involving international students.