View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies, procedures and guidelines contained in the SCU Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right policy, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The SCU Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine in the grey menu bar located just below the blue banner on this page.
- Educational Partnership PolicyThe Policy establishes the framework for the delivery of Southern Cross University's courses and units with an educational partner. It describes how educational partner arrangements are initiated, approved, managed, quality assured and documented.
- Educational Partnership Quality Assurance ProceduresThese Procedures give effect to the Educational Partnership Policy.
- Emergency and Crisis Management PolicyNew Policy to formalise the University's approach to emergency management.
- Emergency ProceduresThe purpose of these procedures is to provide guidance to key personnel and staff to enable them to quickly and decisively respond to an actual or potential emergency.
- Employees with Disabilities PolicyThis Policy establishes principles and processes to ensure people with disabilities may work in an accessible and inclusive environment at SCU, free from discrimination.
- English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS) Academic Progress PolicyThis policy sets out the University's approach and processes to support English Language Program students achieving satisfactory course progress.
- English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS) Admissions PolicyThis policy sets out the University's admission requirements and processes for its ELICOS programs.
- English Post Enrolment Language AssessmentThis document outlines support available for English language proficiency development.
- Enrolment Deferment, Suspension and Cancellation Procedures - International StudentsThis Procedure establishes processes regarding the assessing, approving and recording of deferment, suspension, or cancellation of student enrolments.
- Equal Employment Opportunity PolicyThis Policy establishes principles and processes to ensure employment practices are free from discrimination and that appointment is based on merit.
- Events and Facilities Hire PolicyPolicy setting out the principles and procedures in relation to hiring of University lands and facilities
- Exam Supervisor PolicyThe selection, recruitment, training and review of Exam Supervisors.
- Examination Leave ProceduresThese procedures set down the paid leave available to enable employees to sit for examinations associated with approved course of study.
- Examination Paper Handling ProcedureThis document establishes approved practices for handling and transporting examination papers, both hard copy and electronic format.
- External Funding of Academic Appointments and Activities PolicyThis Policy guides the establishment and designation of Chairs, Fellowships and other academic activities.